The fruit molds has many types which could fit for cucumber, apple ,pear ,watermelon, lemon ,sweet melon or many other fruits.
1. Choose the mold is just about the size of the ripen fruits size. Not too big and not too small .(Because if the fruit size is too bigger than the mold ,then you will not get the ripen fruit when it is fully shaped, and if the mold is too bigger than the ripen fruit, then you will not get the fruit fully shaped when the fruit is ripen).
2. Molding on the fruit when it is smaller than the mold ,connect the mold with screws or proper pin tightly. (put the small fruit on the belly position for Buddha mold) .
3. The mold is made of polycarbonate plastic ,cover it with paper or other stuff to prevent the sunshine if necessary .
4. The growth power is big for watermelon ,so be sure you get the 2 part connected with screws tightly, and don’t let the watermelon grow too big ,it should be harvested quickly after the watermelon fully filled the mold. (the new type square watermelon mold is improved to 4 parts which is easy to use for this process) .The most important thing is that you have to choose the proper type of watermelon for the proper size of square mold ,remember :
14cm square mold can only grow 3kg big watermelon
15cm square mold can only grow 4kg big watermelon
18cm square mold can only grow 6kg big watermelon
Do not use the watermelon type that grow much bigger than this ,otherwise it will probably break the mold …
5. The watermelon mold itself has few small holes on it , but if surrounding too wet,you can drill some more holes(2-5mm) to make it better for growing . it is better be observed frequently after molding on the watermelon for moisture, insects and fertilizer .the success rate is about 80% for most molds.
Pay attention everyone , the mold will be broken if you don’t take it off on proper time for many times use ,the fruit growth power is just beyond your imagination .
Any more question ,please contact email@example.com for better answers.